Mobile developer Lotogram has a series of popular photo manipulation apps from speciality lens tools to editors and boutique image effects. Today, we are seeing a number of the most popular options go free. All of these apps are regularly $2 and haven’t gone free on the App Store in a year or more. They combine for 4+ star rating from around 44,000 reviews.
- iPhone: Reflex – Vintage Camera and Photo Editor: FREE (Reg. $2)
- iPhone: Reflection – Create Water Reflection Photography Arts: FREE (Reg. $2)
- iPhone: Framatic Pro – Magic Photo Collage: FREE (Reg. $2)
- iPhone: Splitter Pro – Clone Yourself, Split Lens: FREE (Reg. $2)
- iPhone: Fisheye Pro – Fisheye Camera with Old Film: FREE (Reg. $2)
- iPhone: InstaFisheye – Fisheye Lens for Instagram: FREE (Reg. $2)
More details on Reflex – Vintage Camera:
Do you know the famous vintage twin-lens reflex camera (TLR) like Rolleiflex, Kinaflex, Duaflex, Contaflex, Anscoflex, Argoflex and Argus 75?
KEY FEATURES • 15 vintage textures in TtV Pack • 3 Border Packs with 39 different boarders • Develop Rolleiflex photo from Camera Roll • Save your work to camera roll in high resolution • Switch between Front Camera and Rear Camera • Switch Flashlight to ON/OFF/Auto/Torch mode • Real-time preview for effects and borders changing • Edit the photo again after shooting • Add Lens Focus blur or Tilt-Shift blur (NEW!) • Adjust Contrast and Brightness (NEW!) • Real-time Video Recording for Instagram (NEW!)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.