Popular supplement brand MyProtein is offering up to 50% off all protein powders with code PROTEIN and 30% off protein cookies right now using code COOKIES at checkout. There are a number of deep discounts here and various types of Protein powders and cookies eligible including these already discounted options that will drop another 10% or more with the above codes. Shipping on orders over $70 is free ($6 otherwise), so it might be a good idea to stock up and capitalize on the sale while you can. Another option outside of that sale is the MyProtein 5.5-lb Impact Protein Blend for $22.47 using code SLICKDEALS at checkout (the same shipping situation applies here as above). That’s more than 50% below the regular listing and a few dollars under our previous mention.
Amazon is offering the Kershaw Cryo II Folding Knife with Blackwash SpeedSafe (1556BW) for $30.78 with free shipping for Prime members or in orders over $49. That’s 25% off the regular listing and within $0.50 or so of the lowest we have ever seen this particular model go for. It has a 4.5/5 star rating from almost 200 Amazon customers and features a thumb stud-SpeedSafe assisted opening-frame lock, 4-position deep-carry pocket clip, a stainless steel blade, black-oxide BlackWash finish and more.
And keep in mind, Amazon is still offering $10 off $50 Kershaw purchases right now including the model above. So you can actually getting an even lower price if you’re looking to get more than one. We also still have a solid deal on the very highly rated Buck Hunter Knife w/ Leather Sheath at $28 Prime shipped (Orig. $40).
Today’s Top Home Deals:
- NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill $549 (Orig. $1,000) | Amazon Gold Box
- 6-Pack Estilo Glass Water Bottles w/ Stainless Steel Cap $15 (Reg. $18+) | Amazon
- Leap Year Sales: Up to 30% off or more at Columbia, Footlocker and more
- Gonex cycling/Hiking Shoulder Sling Backpack $10 (Reg. $14+) | Amazon
- Using code 26HAMSC6 at checkout
- Set of 2 CAP Barbell Rubber-Coated Hex Dumbbells from $10 (Reg. $24+) | Walmart
- Fitbit’s Alta activity tracker pre-order for $109 (Reg. $130) | Amazon
- Zepp partners with Old Hickory for a new smartphone-connected baseball bat | Zepp
- Up to 60% Off DC Shoes & Clothing: Skate Shoes, Zip Hoodies, more | Amazon Gold Box
- Fitbit Charge HR Wireless HRM Wristband $100 (Reg. $127+) | eBay
Head below for more:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
More on the Kershaw Cryo II Folding Knife:
The popular Cryo II gets a BlackWash finish. BlackWash gives a knife that already-broken-in look-like your favorite pair of well worn jeans. But that’s not all. It also provides an extra measure of protection for the metal and helps hide any additional scratches you may put on the knife during normal use. The Cryo II is the result of collaboration between Rick Hinderer and the design and production engineers at Kershaw. The original Cryo (model 1555TI) was selected as a Blade Show “Best Buy” and was chosen as Men’s Journal Approved Gear. Like all Cryos, this Blackwashed version is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening. Access it with the built-in flipper or thumbstud.
- Allen Vehicle Bike Racks from $41 (Reg. $60+) | Amazon
- Energizer Vision HD LED Headlamps from $12 (Reg. $20+), more | Amazon
- GoPro HERO4 Silver Action Camera for $299 (Reg. $330+), more | eBay
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband: $60 (Reg. $100) | Dick’s Sporting Goods
- GRID 13-inch Foam Roller $31 (Orig. $55) | Amazon
- Garmin Vivosmart HRM fitness band $80 (Orig. $200), more
- AmazonBasics Pull-Up/Exercise Bar $16 (Reg. $20) | Amazon