Update: Not a fan of the Trianum case? 1byone has a similar case with the same battery, slightly better reviews and a few color frame options for $17.99 after $17 off coupon code CUI6A9UV is applied. Features:
- Long Battery Life – The powerful 3,100 mAh Li-polymer rechargeable battery can effectively provide 100%+ extra battery life to your iPhone 6 / 6s, which is equivalent to add 14 + hours talk time or 10+ hours web browsing time.
- Functional and Portable – With 360 degrees comprehensive bumper design and hard-shell backplate, it protects your iPhone from scratches and other daily tear and wear, yet small and convenient enough to fit easily in your hand or in your pocket.
- Sync-through Technology – It ensures that you can sync your iPhone to a computer without having to take the battery case off. Simultaneously charge your iPhone and battery case together with the included Micro-USB cable.
- Intelligent Protection – Protective IC circuit efficiently avoids short-circuit, over-charged and malfunction even under extreme conditions.
- 2 Optional Frames – Changeable frames of different colors, dress up your iPhone on every single day.
UltraProof (100% positive feedback from 15,018 buyers) via Amazon offers the Trianium 3100mAh iPhone 6/s MFi Battery Case for $35.99. Apply coupon code CF2ZSRVM during checkout to drop your final price down to just $17.99. Free shipping is available for Prime members and on orders of $49+. That’s a savings of $18 and the best price we’ve tracked by $1. It features an LED battery level indicator and is MFi Apple-Certified so you know it’s safe to use with your iPhone. Rated 3.8 out of 5 stars from more than 5,100 Amazon reviewers.
This durable, ultra-slim case enclosed a maximum capacity 3100mAh battery core, with the ability to double the lifespan of your iPhone 6S / 6 battery life for some series extra hours. The Trianium Atomic S has fully functional set of features including LED power level indicators so you can check power remaining at any time, and pass through syncing so that you don’t need to remove the battery to sync with iTunes.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links