Amazon is now taking $20 off a couple of its Kindle e-readers. No matter what model you choose, you’ll be getting one of the best e-readers on the market with built-in access to Amazon’s preeminent Kindle eBook Store. With today’s discount, the entry-level Kindle e-reader is priced at just $59.99 shipped. That’s a match of our most recent mention and within $10 of Black Friday pricing. The Kindle e-reader Kids Bundle with a case, 2-year warranty and more is on sale for $79.99 shipped. Upgrade to the High-Resolution Kindle Paperwhite e-reader with built-in light for $99.99 shipped, which is a match for the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
Use the money you saved to buy a case, extra charger and some discounted eBooks. Don’t forget, Prime members are entitled to more than 800,000 free eBooks and early access to new releases every month.
- Easy on your eyes–touchscreen display that reads like real paper
- No screen glare, even in bright sunlight
- Single battery charge lasts weeks
- Lighter than a paperback, holds thousands of books
- Try Kindle Unlimited free for 30 days–choose from over 1 million titles
- Kindle doesn’t distract you with social media, emails, and text messages
- Massive book selection – over a million titles less than $2.99