Coffee Stain Studios took the world by storm with its silly goat simulation game on PC, and the very highly rated iOS version is no exception. Today, you can grab Goat Simulator on iOS for just $1. Down from its usual $4.99, this is matching the lowest we have seen the game go for directly on the App Store, which was a holiday sale back in December. Outside of the IGN free game of the month, this is matching the lowest total we have tracked.
In terms of gameplay, you’re a goat with some wild (and super unrealistic) physics mechanics looking to wreck pretty much anything in your path. Good thing it’s on sale too, because the creators think “Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat..”
Head below for more details:
Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you’re a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. more! When it comes to goats, not even the sky is the limit, as you can probably just bug through it and crash the game.
* You can be a goat
* Get points for wrecking stuff – brag to your friends that you’re the alpha goat
* MILLIONS OF BUGS! We’re only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and we’re keeping it
* In-game physics that bug out all the time
* Seriously look at that goat’s neck
* You can be a goat
iOS Universal: Goat Simulator: $1 (Reg. $5)
More Game/App Deals:
- Grab the Hitman GO & Hitman Sniper iOS bundle for just $1 (up to $10 value)
- App Store Free App of the Week: oneSafe Premium Password Manager goes free for the first time (Reg. $5)
- Don’t miss your chance to download ‘Train Conductor 2: USA’ for free (Reg. $3)
- Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop for iPhone/iPod goes free for the first time in months (Reg. $3)
- This War of Mine for iOS hits its lowest price ever: $4 (Reg. up to $15)
- Buy or upgrade Parallels ($49-$79) & get 7 Mac apps free: 1Password, Parallels Access, & more (Reg. $269)
- Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories for iOS drops to $4 (Reg. $7)
- TomTom for iPhone goes free for first 50 miles per month w/ new “GO Mobile” app
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.