Square Enix is now offering Lara Croft Go on iOS for just $1. Regularly listed at $5, this is the very first time we have seen the game dip below $2 on the App Store since its initial release. Recipient of Apple’s iPhone Game of the Year 2015, Lara Croft Go follows in the footsteps of the excellent Hitman Go with a strategic and puzzle based gameplay approach. It has received a perfect score from nearly 5,000 App Store reviewers.
Head below for more details:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Lara Croft GO is a turn based puzzle-adventure set in a long-forgotten world. Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization, discover well-kept secrets and face deadly challenges as you uncover the myth of the Queen of Venom.
- Experience lush visuals and a captivating soundtrack
- Navigate using simple swipe-to-move controls
- Fight menacing enemies, overcome dangerous obstacles and escape deadly traps
- Solve more than 101 puzzles split into 6 chapters
- Collect ancient relics and unlock new outfits for Lara
iOS Universal: Lara Croft Go: $1 (Reg. $5)
You’ll find the rest of our standout game/app deals in the daily roundups.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.