Perry Ellis has kicked off a new sale this morning that takes an additional 40% off all sale styles. This promotion runs through April 5th and is automatically applied during checkout. Free shipping is available on orders of $75 or more, otherwise you’ll have a $5 fee tacked on. Today’s sale is an excellent opportunity to load up on professional and casual wear.
Some of our favorite options from this sale include:
- Slim Fit Twill Chino in multiple colors: $33 (Reg. $55)
- Slim Fit Rust Tint Jean: $30 (Reg. $50)
- Slim Travel Luxe Portfolio Chino in multiple colors: $33 (Reg. $55)
- Short Sleeve Polo in multiple colors: $15 (Reg. $25)
- Solid Linen Pocket Dress Shirt: $27 (Reg. $45)
- Short Sleeve Slim Fit Geo Print Shirt: $24 (Reg. $40)
- …and the rest of the sale…
Today only, as a part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is taking up to 45% off 47′ MLB Shirts, Hats and more with prices starting at $11. This is perfect timing with start of baseball season, gear up with some fresh merchandise from your favorite team. Free shipping is available for Prime members or in orders of $49+. You’ll find nine different items in this sale with most available in team-specific designs. We recommend checking out the React 1/4-zip for $45 (Reg. $85).
Other Fashion Deals:
- Gap – 40% off sitewide w/ code SPRINGFUN
- Banana Republic – 40% off sitewide w/ code SPRINGFUN
- Staples – 20% off fashion gifts cards from Gap, Old Navy, more
Offer valid through 11:59 PM (PST) on April 5, 2016. Take an additional 40% off sale styles valid only at http://www.perryellis.com/sale/. Discount will automatically apply at checkout. Not valid at specialty, retail or department stores. Not valid for cash. Not to be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Non-transferable. This offer is not applicable to prior purchases. If you make a return from your qualifying purchase, you will only be refunded the actual price paid after discount. Offer is subject to change without notice. Offer valid while supplies last.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.