If you are an Apple Watch Sport owner, you probably already know the value in having a few different easy-to-switch watch bands around. Sport bands are great for outdoor fun but a nice Milanese Loop band cleans up your Sport and turns it into a night on the town or formal event type of timepiece.
But Apple charges $149 for a Milanese Loop band which is more than half the price of an Apple Watch Sport on sale these days. What if I told you you could get a great knockoff of the Apple Watch Milanese Loop Band at a tenth of the price for just $15.99 Prime Shipped. As for the quality, it certainly won’t be as nice as Apple’s offering but it gets great reviews on Amazon and other folks seem to love it. Available in Gold/Black/Silver in both 38 and 42mm sizes. These usually go quick so get in while you can.
ICYMI: You can grab a Milanese Loop Band + an Aluminum Dock for $27 Prime shipped or this rugged option from Spigen for $10.
- Stainless steel mesh with adjustable magnetic closure allows a very precise fit custom.
- Strong magnet holds more securely and the hinges which attach to the Apple Watch are solid and locks every time.
- Stylish and attractive color makes this Apple watch band look fantastic with your Apple Watch giving a nice professional look on any occasion.
- Easy to fit and adjust, easy to swap back and forth with other straps, and very durable in everyday use.
- What you get: 1 x Apple watch band 38mm, life time warranty and friendly customer service.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.