Way back in December, Motorola launched a limited edition series of Moto X Pure phones in partnership with renowned designer, Jonathan Adler. They had all the same great specs and features of the regular 32GB Moto X Pure, except they had an awesome unique design on the back.
The only issue was Motorola opted to sell them at a premium. Now, that premium has gone, and you can pick one up for $175 less than the original price.
For reference, that $299.99 price point is $50 lower than the regular Moto X Pure with just 16GB storage, and a full $100 cheaper than the standard 32GB model.
You can snag the 32GB limited edition Jonathan Adler-design Moto X Pure’s direct from Motorola for $299.99 from today. Shipping is free.
More recently, Motorola teamed up with legendary graffiti artist, Futura, on another set of exclusive designs with an extremely limited run, although the manufacturer is yet to announce if or when they phones will go on sale, or how much they will cost.
As a reminder, the Moto X Pure features the following specs:
- 5.7-inch IPS LCD Quad HD (1440×2560) display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 3GB RAM
- 16/32/64 GB storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD)
- Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor
- 21MP f/2.0 camera with PDAF/4K video
- 5MP front camera
- Front-facing stereo speakers
- Launched with Android 5.1.1, now upgradeable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3000mAh battery with TurboPower (Quick-Charge 2.0 support)
All in all it’s a very good phone, particularly if you want a high-end stock Android experience without spending the extra cash on the Nexus 6P, or dealing with the cheap plastic build of the Nexus 5X.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.