The Garmin Vivosmart HR Activity Tracker has dipped down to $129.99 shipped
at Amazon, Best Buy and more. REDcard holders can even knock an extra 5% off over at Target. That’s around 13% below the usual $150 price tag and the lowest total we have tracked on this model. It has a built-in heart rate monitor, mobile device notifications and tracks steps, calories, distance, floors climbed and more. Rated 3.7 stars from over 350 Amazon customers.
Today only, as part of its
Gold Box Deals of the Day, Woot via Amazon has the Tower Paddle Boards Adventurer 2 10’4″ Package for $549 shipped. That’s $250 under the orignal $800 price tag, the lowest it has been offered for on Amazon and the best price we can find. Along with the board itself, this package includes a front bungee, carrying handles on the nose and tail, 3 piece fiberglass paddle, fin and a pump. This inflatable SUP has a 350 lbs. limit on the water, is made of military-grade PVC and ships with a full 2 year warranty. Rated 4+ stars from 50 Amazon customers.
Today’s Top Sports/Fitness Deals:
- Exerpeutic 5000 Elliptical Trainer w/ Bluetooth $299 (Reg. $350+) | Amazon
- GikPal Bike USB/DC Rechargeable Headlight/Tail Light $10 (Reg. $12) | Amazon
- Using code OHCDV8BV at checkout
- Save up to 20% on New Hard Bait by Berkley | Amazon
- Up to 20% Off Purchase of Select Johnson Spinning Lures | Amazon
- Up to 20% Off Purchase of Select Mitchell Combos & Reels | Amazon
- Bestway Inflatable 120″ x 32″ Stand Up Paddleboard $300 (Reg. $340+) | eBay
- Coleman 100-pc Waterproof First Aid Kit $11 (Orig. $18) | Amazon
- BalanceFrom Go Yoga Mat in green $16 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide: top-picks your mom will love to unwrap this year
- Gift Cards up to 20% off w/ email delivery: Hibbett Sport, Petco, much more
Head below for more:
More on the Tower Paddle Boards Adventurer 2 10’4″ Package:
Riding a rigid inflatable SUP will make you feel like you’re on a hard board without compromising stability or performance. Many inflatable stand up paddle boards (SUPs) on the market are still only 4” thick and pretty difficult for an adult to comfortably ride because they bend too much. Our inflatable SUPs have been at least 6” thick since we first produced them years ago, making our boards 4x as rigid with 2x the weight capacity. The added benefits make Tower SUPs a great option for beginners and tandem riders alike.
That’s right–forget about dents and dings with inflatable boards. These no hassle boards can be used in white water rapids and paddled onto rocky shores. We’ve even thrown them off of buildings and run them over with a car and they’re no worse for the wear. The durability comes down to the top notch drop-stitch construction (for rigidity) and military grade material (for exterior strength) of our boards.
- Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch $199 (Reg. $250) | Amazon Best Seller
- Coleman Classic Propane Stove $40 (Reg. $50) | Amazon/Walmart
- Pro-Tec foam rollers from $12 (Reg. up to $40) | Amazon
- Spalding NBA size basketball $25 (Reg. $30+), more | Amazon
- Fitness Reality E5500XL Magnetic Elliptical Trainer $299 (Reg. $350+) | Amazon
- Or $269 for new Jet customers w/ code 15NOW
- Up to 50% off MLB: Kitchen/Home gear | Amazon
- Up to 50% off MLB: Lawn/Garden gear | Amazon
- SKLZ Accelerator Pro Golf Putting Mat (2016 Version) $40 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- 8-pc Camping Meal Kit $18 (Orig. $28), more | Amazon
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.