Alto’s Adventure for iOS is has now dropped down to just $1. It usually goes for $2.99 and we haven’t seen it this low since late last year. This is also matching the lowest price we have ever tracked directly on the App Store. Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV, the game follows “Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighboring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.” It was selected as part of Apple’s “Best of 2015” and “15 Most Beautiful Games”.
Head below for more details:
Along the way you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
iOS Universal: Alto’s Adventure: $1 (Reg. $3)
Star Wars Pinball for iOS went free for the first time in nearly a year (Reg. $2), Star Wars KOTOR for iOS now matching its lowest price ever: $3 (Reg. $10) and Air Display 3 for iOS got its first price drop to $10 (Reg. $15). You’ll find the rest of our game/app deals in the daily roundups.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.