The newest batch of Kindle First ebooks for May has arrived for Prime members. This fringe benefit allows subscribers to Amazon’s two-day shipping service early access to new Kindle books ahead of their release for free (Reg. $6).
Head over to the official Kindle First hub to see which six new titles that have been chosen for May. Prime members can then download one of the six ebooks to a Kindle device or to the free iOS/Android app. Don’t have Prime? You can still pick up a Kindle First release for $1.99. Either way, your download becomes a permanent addition to your library.
Grab a free trial with access to a number of perks: two-day shipping, early access to lightning deals, and more.
This month’s selection of Kindle First titles include:
- The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchinson
- Enemy (On the Bones of Gods Book 1) by K. Eason
- We’re All Damaged by Matthew Norman
- A House for Happy Mothers by Amulya Malladi
- Time Heals No Wounds by Hendrik Falkenberg
- About the Night by Anat Talshir
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.