232tech via eBay Daily Deals offers the Unlocked LG G5 32GB Smartphone in Gold or Titan for $574.99 shipped. That’s $75 off the list price, $35 less than through a third-party seller on Amazon, and the lowest price we’ve seen for a new model. It has a 5.3″ IPS Quantum Quad HD, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, a 16-megapixel camera, and a mostly-metal modular design…
Everyone can use an Echo Dot: Just $50!
A SIM card and service plan must be purchased separately, but the device should work just fine with carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, although others such as Verizon and Sprint are incompatible. This device is carrier unlocked, meaning it can be used with any GSM carrier that uses a frequency or band that this device supports.
- Chipset: Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 820 Processor
- Display: 5.3-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 554ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB UFS ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Rear: Standard 16MP, Wide 8MP / Front: 8MP
- Battery: 2,800mAh (removable)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Size: 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 159g
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / USB Type-C) / NFC / Bluetooth 4.2
The LG G5 is a bold departure from the previous offerings from the Korean company. While the LG G3 and LG G4 were plastic phones, the LG G5 sports an innovative modular design that brings a metal unibody while also allowing consumers to easily swap out batteries and add modules for more functionality. Be sure to read our full review, in which we praised the phone for its stellar cameras.