PoweraddDirect (99% Positive feedback) via Amazon offers its Poweradd Pilot P2 Compact 10000mAh Portable External Battery High Capacity Power Bank for $21.99, but when you use the code VVCKJP4R the price drops to only $9.99 Prime shipped. That’s $12 off the already discounted sale price and the lowest we’ve seen for this power bank.
This dual USB 3.4A power bank has enough juice to charge an iPhone over 4 times and most 10-inch tablets at least once. With 4 blue LED indicators, you always know how much power remains and it comes with a Micro USB cable. Rated 4.5/5 stars from 100 Amazon customers.
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY 3-Port USB Wall Charger with Quick Charge 3.0 $27 (Reg. $34) | Amazon
- w/ code WCZ4MBBK
- Quick Charge 3.0 AUKEY 5-Port USB Charging Station $33 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- w/ code KJGQLYNS
- AUKEY Quick Charge 3.0 19.5W USB Car Charger $14 (Reg. $18) | Amazon
- w/ code XZQM4QET
- KENSINGTON Proximo Key Fob Bluetooth Tracker $10 (Orig. $40) | B&H
- Anker SoundBuds In-Ear Sport Earbuds $22 (Orig. $36) | Amazon
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- 4-Pack Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cables: $8 w/ code UU4XZ6TL (Reg. $10)
- TechMatte Car Mounts for iPhone and Android Devices | Amazon
- AUKEY 20000mAh External Battery Charger with Lightning Input $24 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code DLNE4NBL
- JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker $79 (Reg. $100) | eBay
Stylish Grid Surface Fast-charging, long-lasting, portable power bank with stylish grid surface.
Ultra-High Capacity Charges the iPad Air almost once, the Galaxy S6 two and a half times, the iPhone 5s four and a half times and other smartphones multiple times.
Fast & Smart Charging (5V/3.4A total) Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to charge 2 devices simultaneously at full speed. Auto detect your device and deliver its fastest possible charge speed once connected.
Use Tips 1.Fully recharge your Pilot P2 before first use to activate the battery. 2.Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.