The built-in Lightning cable means you don’t need to bring an extra cable with you when you go out and the 13000mAh “ensures your Apple devices are fully charged whenever and wherever.” Rated 4.6/5 stars by 34 Amazon shoppers.
eCandy 3.3-ft. MFi Apple-Certified Lightning + microUSB Cable: $8 Prime shipped w/ code FF4CJB4D (Reg. $11) | Amazon
More accessory deals:
- Solove 20000mAh Ultra Slim Dual USB Power bank $25 (Orig. $40) | Amazon
- JBL OnBeat Rumble Boombox iPhone 5/6/6plus Dock with Bluetooth $115 (Orig. $400) | eBay
- SoundBot Water- & Shock-Resistant Bluetooth Shower Speaker $9 (Orig. $35) | Groupon
- Cokem Bluetooth Speaker $5 (Orig. $23) | Walmart
- Harman Kardon Onyx Studio Bluetooth Speaker (Refurb) $90 (Orig. $399) | Groupon
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- Mpow Selfie Stick $7 with code PUS2BGFR (Reg $10) | Amazon
- AudioSource Bluetooth Speaker $17 + $5 shipping (Orig. $60) | Woot
- Poweradd Pilot 5200mAh Power Bank $6.49 (Reg. $16) | Amazon
- w/ code 7K674PN2
- Poweradd 8000mAh Solar Dual USB Power Bank $11 (Reg. $22) | Amazon
- w/ code A4ZSZYCF
The built-in Apple Lightning Connector has been licensed by Apple so it is 100% compatible with Apple new iphone SE, iphone 6s plus, iphone 6s, iphone 6, iphone 5, ipad air, ipad mini devices and it means you don’t need to bring an extra cable. Compatible with Android: The Separate USB outport 2.4A not only for charging Android Samsung Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, HTC, LG and more usb charged devices, but also for charging Apple Devices. Note need to plug in your own charging cable. So the dual output enables you to charge two devices(iPhone/iPad + Android phone/iPhone) at full speed simultaneously.