This Forerunner predicts your race times for several distances when used with heart rate. When used with a power meter, it estimates VO2 max for cycling as well. You can pair the 920XT with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app for additional capabilities that can help you stay connected during your cycling and running workouts or races. Rated 4.5/5 stars by 85 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- RELAYS Headphones by SOL REPUBLIC $13 (Reg. $30) | Verizon Wireless
- Adidas Sport Response by Monster Earbuds $15 + $5 shipping (Orig. $36) | Meh
- Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphones $44 + $5 shipping (Reg. $150) | Woot
- Rotating Magic Effect Disco Ball Light and Bluetooth speaker $10 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- w/code 3ODWL87L
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- Trianium Sports Exercise Armband for iPhone 6/s $2.88 w/code 4ZTQM7QI (Reg. $9) | Amazon
- Boombotix Bluetooth Portable WaterProof Speaker $30 (Orig. $150) | Little Star via eBay
- Tronsmart Quick Charge 2.0 42W 3-Port USB Car Charger $7 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
- w/ code 3USBCHAR
From the company that launched the world’s first GPS multisport devices comes a watch that’s qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike. Introducing Forerunner 920XT — with advanced features including running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.
Advanced Training Meets All-day Activity Tracking
Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly and about 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT. It boasts a high-resolution color display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links