Amazon is offering the Bodum Chambord 8 cup French Press Coffee Maker for $24.49 with free shipping for Prime members or in orders over $49. That’s $15 under the original listing, within $2 of the Amazon all-time low and the best price we can find by $5+.
This is an 8-cup french press coffee maker made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass and a stainless steel frame. Everything is dishwasher safe as well. It is the very best selling coffee press on Amazon and is rated 4+ stars from over 1,000 customers. More details below.
More Top Home Deals:
- JEGS Performance Products 69-pc Magnetic Screwdriver set $20 (Reg. $26) | eBay
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Big Sheet $12 (Reg. $16+) | Amazon
- 4-Pack of BioPEDIC Bed Pillows for $25 (Orig. $40) | Amazon Gold Box
- HAMMERHEAD Li-ion Screwdriver/Wire Tester $20 (Orig. $40), more | Amazon
- Dyson AM07 Air Multiplier Tower Fan w/ remote control $270 (Reg. $400), more | Dyson via eBay
- …and even more…
When Bodum took over a small clarinet factory in Normandy in 1982, it was not because of the fine orchestra clarinets they were producing but because of a relatively unknown coffee maker called the Chambord which they produced as well. The reason the French press coffee maker has become one of the most popular coffeemakers in the world is pure and simple, taste. The materials (glass and stainless steel) are completely taste-free so nothing comes between your ground coffee beans. This is exactly the reason why coffee tasters use this method to determine the quality of coffee beans. No paper filter not only means no waste, but that the coffee bean’s essential oils go directly to your cup, delivering the flavor that is-lost on paper filters. Simplicity works best and is the reason why the Chambord’s design has not changed a bit from its original drawing. Make taste, not waste.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links