Amazon has the Garmin Forerunner 230 smart running watch in black/white, purple or yellow for $199.99 shipped (matched at B&H). That’s $50 under the regular price, the lowest Amazon has offered it for and the best price we can find.
It tracks distance, pace, time and more. This model features smartphone notifications, a built-in accelerometer, GPS, vibration alerts and a 1.23” color display. More details below. Rated 4+ stars from over 100 Amazon customers.
We also spotted the Garmin fenix 2 GPS Watch at $149.99 shipped for Prime members on Amazon. That’s as much as $50 under some listings, matching the lowest Amazon has offered it for and the best we can find. Rated 4+ stars from over 460 Amazon customers.
More Top Sports Deals:
- CamelBak Hydration Packs down to lowest prices of the year | Amazon
- Morakniv Bushcraft Forest Knives from $22 (Reg. $30) | Woot
- DisplayGifts Acrylic Full Size Football Display Case $40 (Reg. $46) | Amazon
- RAD Sportz Kayak Wall Hangers $23 (Reg. up to $70) | Amazon
- Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table $149 (Reg. $180+) | Amazon
- Up to 45% off games: Deluxe Bean Bag toss $90 (Reg. $125), more | Amazon Gold Box
- Jaybird’s new Freedom Bluetooth earbuds have an Apple-inspired metal design
- …and even more…
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
More on the Garmin Forerunner 230 smart running watch:
Stay on pace for your next personal record with Forerunner 230, the GPS and GLONASS running watch with smart features1. Its built-in activity tracker2 keeps recording steps, even when you’re not running. Pair your watch with a compatible phone1 for connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, smart notifications, audio prompts and live tracking. You can also download customizable watch faces and applications from Connect IQ. HR data such as heart rate, heart rate zone and VO2 max estimate allows you to train more effectively2. For more challenging runs, download advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect.