PricePlunge is offering the Rachael Ray 2-Quart Crescent Kettle (red or blue) for $17.99 plus $2 shipping. That’s about $13 under the original listing, $10 under Amazon and the best price we can find. They feature a spout lever, audible whistle signal, 2-quart capacity, stainless steel lid and more. Rated 4+ stars from over 60 Amazon customers.
More Top Home Deals:
- Fiskars Long Handle Digging Shovel $20 (Reg. $30) | Amazon Best Seller
- Hario V60 Buono Coffee Drip Kettle $32 (Reg. $40+) | Amazon
- Craftsman 5/8″ x 50′ All-Rubber Garden Hose $20 (Reg. $32) | Sears
- Cuisinart DigiPad Digital Kitchen Scale $15 (Reg. $20) | PricePlunge
- Powerbuilt 161-Pc SAE & Metric Ratchet and Socket Tool Set $75 (Reg. $200+) | eBay
- Radio Flyer Ultimate Family Wagon $130 (Reg. $180) | Amazon
- Staples gift card $150 for $130 with free email delivery (14% off) | eBay
- …and even more…
More on the Rachael Ray 2-Quart Crescent Kettle:
As the sun peeks over the hills in the morning, this 2-Quart Crescent Teakettle from Rachael Ray will help jump start your day. A generous 2-quart size is enough for multiple cups of tea, your instant oatmeal or French-pressed coffee. A stainless steel lid is easy to remove and fill and when the water is boiling, a convenient whistle will sound to let you know. The beautiful porcelain enamel exterior is a two-toned color designed to match the entire Rachael Ray enamel cookware collection and is very easy to clean.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links