The Goat Simulator franchise has developed an impressive cult following since it hit nearly every platform over the last two years. Today, Coffee Stain Studios has released its next title on iOS. Goat Simulator: Waste of Space is now available and will be coming shortly to PC. The $4.99 standalone app brings gamers on a goofy journey to outer space where the Goats have to fend for themselves. You’ll see references to your favorite sci-fi films and a number of other pop-culture mentions. In typical Goat-style, it’s a must-see. Head below for a look at the trailer and more.
You’ve already been through the zombie apocalypze in Goat Z and made friends with NPCs in the computed world of Goat MMO Simulator. What on earth is there left for you to do? The answer is NOTHING! Thats why we leave earth behind and travel to space!
Be a space goat and build a space colony by headbutting people and taking their money. Who knows best how to spend it but a goat? Build a Command bridge training simulator, a space museum or even your very own spaceship. Shoot down asteroids and space pirates or travel to a nearby planet.
You no longer have to fantasize about colonizing space as a simulated goat. Your dreams have finally come true!
* Be the first goat in space
* Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
* Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
* Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
* There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
* Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
* The biggest map in goat simulator history
* So much content you will have to charge your phone lots of times
* Tons of unlockable goats with special powers – Create black holes, 3D print stuff in the world and fling people with your mind
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.