Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering the ASUS ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition Unlocked Cellphone with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage (U.S. Warranty) for $269 shipped. That’s $130 under the original listing, the lowest Amazon has offered it for and the best we can find by more than $100. Rated 3.9/5 stars from over 1,500 Amazon customers.
Along with a micro SD slot, AGPS, a pair of back covers and a backlit 1080 x 1920 Gorilla Class 3 display, it is compatible with GSM networks including AT&T and T-Mobile (device is not compatible with CDMA Networks such as: Verizon and Sprint). We found it to be one of the better budget Android devices out there in our hands-on review.
- 64-bit Intel 2.3GHz Quad Core processor with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage.
- 5.5-inch IPS full HD display (Gorilla Glass 3); 13MP rear and 5MP front camera.
- ZenEar and two exclusive back covers included- carbon fiber and metallic silver.
- Unlocked GSM, Dual SIM smartphone – First Sim – 2G/3G/4G/LTE and Second Sim – 2G Only – voice and basic text. No MMS (Multimedia messaging) with pictures.
- Compatible with GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile and cellular network providers utilizing GSM network such as: Straight Talk, Walmart Family Mobile, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Brightspot, Net10, h20 Wireless, and Cricket Wireless. GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 20).
More on the ASUS ZenFone 2:
ASUS ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition has a stunning design that seamlessly melds premium craftsmanship and technology together creating the ultimate balance of beauty and power, and it is affordable!
Unprecedented Speed and Data Storage: Desktop-grade performance in your pocket, with a 64-bit Intel Atom Z3580 processor and 60ms touch-response time, ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition gives more headroom for more performance: 4GB of RAM allows you to run more apps simultaneously without a drop in performance.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links