Amazon is offering the iDevices Switch Wi-Fi and HomeKit (with Siri) Enabled Plug for $34.98 with free shipping for Prime members or in orders over $49. That’s 30% or $15 off the original price, the lowest Amazon has offered it for and the best we can find.
Perfect for adding smart functionality to your electronic devices, this little switch provides Siri voice commands and full app control over whatever you have plugged in to it. The whole system uses Wi-Fi and supports remote control over your devices when you’re away from home. More details below and over on 9to5Mac. Rated 3.5/5 stars with more than 65% of reviewers leaving a 4 or 5 star rating.
More Smart Home Deals:
- Control your outlets and track energy use w/ TP-LINK’s Smart Plug for $30 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Monitor your home from anywhere with the best-selling Nest Cam for $149 (Reg. $199) | Target
- Philips Hue A19 LED Starter Kit (2nd Gen): $170 (Reg. $200) | Adorama
- Philips Smart Lighting: Hue Go Portable LED $80 (Reg. $100), more | Amazon
- iDevices’ latest creation brings HomeKit control to nearly any lightbulb in your house
“Siri, Turn On My Bedroom Lamp.”
Control electronics from anywhere with the iDevices Switch and the free iDevices Connected app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Use Siri voice commands for instant control of your products. Since the iDevices Switch connects directly through your home’s Wi-Fi, there is no hub necessary.
Ensure your home is just the way you like it from wherever you are with remote functionality. Connect remotely to control, monitor and schedule your electronics and lights, even when you’re not home.
Night Light. Choose any color, brightness and saturation for the LED night light and even set it to a schedule. You can even incorporate the customizable night light into your bedtime, as a good night scene
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links