Ubisoft may have taken a year off on the main console series, but it did release the first action-RPG of the Assassin’s Creed franchise on the App Store earlier this year. Even better, Assassin’s Creed Identity just got its very first price drop down to $2.99. It usually sells for $5 and has amassed a 4-star rating from nearly 1,900 gamers.
Before you head below for more details on AC Identity, be sure to check out the new Free App of the Week, this free download of sketching app Procreate Pocket courtesy of Apple and Tweetbot 4 for Mac/iOS at 50% off!
Head below for more details, gameplay footage and some important compatibility notes:
Play now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSIN’S CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.
CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
– Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
– CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
– Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!
TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
– Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
– Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
– PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.
***Only works with iPad 3 and over, iPad Mini 2 and over, iPhone 5 and over, iPod 6. Requires an online connection to play.
iOS Universal: Assassin’s Creed Identity: $3 (Reg. $5)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links