Amazon is continuing to barrel towards Prime Day next with early access deals for Prime members each morning. The latest is up to 60% off a large selection of luggage and accessories. You’ll find deals on SwissGear, Fossil, Travelpro, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
One of our top-picks is this collection of AmazonBasics packing cubes. These handy add-ons are perfect for organizing smaller items, t-shirts and underwear within your luggage and saving on airline baggage fees. Prices start at $17.99, which is an Amazon all-time low. Each model receives great ratings too, generally 4.5 or greater out of 5 from hundreds of reviewers.
Other notable items in this sale include:
- Tommy Hilfiger David 1 Briefcase: $61 (Reg. $95)
- Fossil Wyatt Fabric Workbag: $110 (Reg. $198)
- Fossil Graham East-West Canvas Messenger Bag: $110 (Reg. $148)
- Travelpro Maxlite 4 Expandable 29-inch Spinner Suitcase: $110 (Reg. $150)
- Tommy Hilfiger Sport Multipurpose Backpack: $28 (Reg. $40)
- Delsey Luggage Montmarte 21-inch Expandable Suitcase: $90 (Reg. $130+)
- …and the rest of the promotion…
Learn more about Prime Day in our announcement coverage.
For some, packing a suitcase is an art form. For others, an essential part of routine travel plans. Either way, the AmazonBasics packing cubes help keep your belongings neatly stored and conveniently organized. Best of all, the fabric containers protect garments against wrinkles, reducing the need to iron once you arrive at your final destination. The AmazonBasics four-piece set of small packing cubes nicely accommodates smaller items and accessories. Use the small fabric containers for socks, undergarments, tank tops, shorts, belts, diapers, and more.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links