Amazon offers a 4-pack of Philips 100W A19 Daylight LED Light Bulbs for $19.97 shipped. For comparison, these Amazon best-sellers typically sell for $30 at Home Depot and the like. This is a great way to make the jump to LED without sacrificing a bright light. These bulbs only consume around 14W of energy per hour, saving 87% over comparable alternatives. You can expect 10 years of use from each bulb. Rated 4.4/5 stars by 386 Amazon customers.
Today’s Top Green Deals:
- ThorFire Solar LED Camping Lantern w/ USB: $8 (Reg. $19) | Amazon
- w/ code 8MYULYGE
- GreenWorks Electric 80V 20-inch Snow Thrower: $281 (Reg. $335) | Amazon
- WORX 20V 10-inch Cordless String Trimmer (open-box): $50 (Reg. $75) | eBay
- Philips HUE LED Lightstrip: $45 (Reg. $70+) | eBay
- Casio Solar-Powered Water Resistant Watch: $91 (Reg. $140+) | Amazon
The 100 Watt equivalent Philips Everyday household Watt LED uses only 14 Watts of energy, providing an 87% reduction in energy usage. Designed to deliver everyday value and effective, consistent light, these light bulbs provide a bright light similar to natural daylight. Use them throughout your home in table and floor lamps, and open pendant fixtures. They are ideal for use in any room in your home, including kitchens, living rooms, hallways, and bedrooms. The Philips everyday range of LED light bulbs provide a beautiful light, and because they are so affordable you can use them anywhere and everywhere around your home.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!