Today only, as a part of its Prime Day event, Amazon offers the TP-LINK Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring/Alexa Control for $29.99 Prime shipped (price reflected at checkout). That’s a 25% savings off the regular price and a match for the lowest we’ve seen outside of a special Visa Checkout promotion. Rated 4/5 stars by 822 Amazon customers.
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times
- Check on devices remotely, create schedules, and set timers
- Conserve Energy and save money on your next bill
- Works with Alexa for voice control of electronics & appliances (no hub required)
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network
- 2-year warranty, and 24/7 unlimited technical support
Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the HS100 Smart Plug. Turn devices on/off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa App. Gain peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Use away-mode to make it look like you are home when you travel, and have lights turn on/off at set times to conserve energy and save on your next bill. Add voice control to any electronic device by pairing with Amazon Echo.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links