The sale we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. Today marks the first day Nordstrom’s massive Anniversary Sale is open to the public. It runs until August 8, but you’re going to want to dive in sooner rather than later since popular sizes and colors tend to sell out quickly.
Nordstrom’s tremendous customer service and rock-solid return policy make it one of my all-time favorite retailers so today feels like Christmas for me. The sale features thousands of premium men’s apparel and accessories from some of the biggest names in fashion like Lacoste, The North Face, Patagonia, Burberry, Lucky Brand, Nike and many others. Here are our top picks for men:
- Lacoste Pima Cotton Jersey V-Neck T-Shirt: $33 (Reg. $50)
- Nike Dri-FIT Training T-Shirt: $18 (Reg. $25)
- Nike Dri-FIT Half Zip Running Top: $46 (Reg. $65)
- Nike Ultimate Dry FZ Knit Zip Hoodie: $96 (Reg. $130)
- Patagonia ‘Better Sweater’ Zip Front Jacket: $100 (Reg. $139)
- North Face Windproof/Water Resistant Jacket: $110 (Reg. $149)
- Sperry Top-Sider Avenue Rain Boot: $73 (Reg. $110)
- Lacoste White Croc Regular Fit Polo: $65 (Reg. $98)
- Burberry Large Chronograph Bracelet Watch: $500 (Reg. $895)
- Sperry Authentic Original Boat Shoe: $70 (Reg. $110)
- Cole Haan Warren Wingtip: $130 (Reg. $200)
- Citizens of Humanity Straight Fit Jeans: $146 (Reg. $218)
- Ted Baker London Trim Fit Wool Suit: $465 (Reg. $695)
- Kiehl’s Body Fuel All-in-one Conditioning Wash: $35 (Reg. $50)
For the best women’s and home deals in Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, click here.
An unerring eye for what’s next in fashion. A relentless drive to exceed expectations. For more than 100 years, Nordstrom has worked to deliver the best possible shopping experience, helping customers possess style—not just buy fashion.
Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading fashion specialty retailer offering compelling clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children. Since 1901, we’ve been committed to providing our customers with the best possible service—and to improving it every day.
This commitment has taken us from a small Seattle shoe shop to the leading fashion specialty retailer we are today. We’re proud to serve customers at 329 stores in 39 states and Canada. Customers are served at 121 full-line stores in the U.S. and Canada, 200 Nordstrom Rack locations, five Trunk Club clubhouses—a personalized styling service—two Jeffrey boutiques and one clearance store. We also serve customers online in 96 countries through Nordstrom.com. And our nordstromrack.com site, which operates in partnership with our private sale site HauteLook, gives customers in the U.S., Canada and Australia access to off-price fashion at considerable savings.
We believe fashion is a business of optimism, and in that spirit we continue to grow and evolve. Free shipping and free returns, mobile shopping and exciting new retail partnerships offer us continued opportunities to serve more customers in more ways with a fresh, relevant shopping experience and inspiring style. Fashion changes. Shopping changes. Our commitment to happy customers doesn’t.
Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN) is publicly traded on the NYSE.