Nordstrom kicks off its Anniversary Sale today with major discounts on new to store clothing, beauty, accessories and more. This is the store’s biggest sale of the year and a rare opportunity to get discounts on brand new designer items to help you transition into fall before prices increase on August 8th. As always, Nordstrom offers free standard shipping.
From designer jeans, shoes and fall jackets to specialty home decor, this sale is well worth getting a head start on the school year. One of the top picks from the sale is the Tory Burch Leather Hobo available for $329.90, a rare discount on the brand of $165 off the after sale price of $495. Don’t be thrown off by the high prices, as the sale also features discounts on more affordable buys such as the Lush Whitney Belle Sleeve Shift Dress. It has an after sale price of $48 and is currently available for $31.90.
Our top picks for Women:
- Vince Camuto Peep Toe Bootie: $99.90 (Reg. $149.95)
- BLANKNYC Knit Drape Faux Leather Jacket: $64.90 (Reg. $98)
- Sam Edelman Spike Rand Pointy Toe Flat: $69.90 (Reg. $109.95)
- UGG Tall Weather Resistant Boot: $149.90 (Reg. $224.95)
- Tory Burch Heidi Ballet Flat: $164.90 (Reg. $250)
- Kate Spade Spencer Court Crossbody: $198.90 (Reg. $298)
- Michael Kors Kyler Chronograph Leather Watch: $149.90 (Reg. $250)
- Mara Hoffman Twist Front One-Piece: $149.90 (Reg. $238)
- 7 For All Mankind Slim Illusion Luxe Skinny Jeans: $99.90 (Reg. $199)
Our top picks for Home:
- Thirstystone Mango Wood Serving Boards & Holder: $49.90 (Reg. $75.99)
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Turkish Cotton Throw: $41.90 (Reg. $64)
- Nordstrom at Home Hydrocotton Bath Sheet: $39.90 (Reg. $54)
- American Atelier Daphne Stemless Wine Glasses: $25.90 (Reg. $39)
For the best men’s deals in Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, click here.
An unerring eye for what’s next in fashion. A relentless drive to exceed expectations. For more than 100 years, Nordstrom has worked to deliver the best possible shopping experience, helping customers possess style—not just buy fashion.
Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading fashion specialty retailer offering compelling clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children. Since 1901, we’ve been committed to providing our customers with the best possible service—and to improving it every day.
This commitment has taken us from a small Seattle shoe shop to the leading fashion specialty retailer we are today. We’re proud to serve customers at 329 stores in 39 states and Canada. Customers are served at 121 full-line stores in the U.S. and Canada, 200 Nordstrom Rack locations, five Trunk Club clubhouses—a personalized styling service—two Jeffrey boutiques and one clearance store. We also serve customers online in 96 countries through Nordstrom.com. And our nordstromrack.com site, which operates in partnership with our private sale site HauteLook, gives customers in the U.S., Canada and Australia access to off-price fashion at considerable savings.
We believe fashion is a business of optimism, and in that spirit we continue to grow and evolve. Free shipping and free returns, mobile shopping and exciting new retail partnerships offer us continued opportunities to serve more customers in more ways with a fresh, relevant shopping experience and inspiring style. Fashion changes. Shopping changes. Our commitment to happy customers doesn’t.
Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN) is publicly traded on the NYSE.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.