Flexibits is well known for its Fantastical iOS/Mac apps and today it looks like the popular app is on sale across both platforms. The iOS side of things is split into two with iPhone and iPad versions. Fantastical 2 for iPad is $5 (Reg. $10) and has dropped down to $3 (Reg. $5) on iPhone. The iPhone version is within $1 of the all-time low (which was back in January) and the iPad app is matching the the lowest we have tracked not he App Store.
As for the Mac version, it is down to $39.99. It regularly sells for $49.99 and this is the very first price drop we have tracked directly on the App Store. Head below for more details on all three and be sure to hit up our Games/Apps Guide for more deals across every platform:
OS X Version:
Designed exclusively for OS X Yosemite and El Capitan, Fantastical 2 includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more. Fantastical 2’s natural language event and reminder creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and reminders app you’ll ever use. Just type in that you have “Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm” and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in “remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday” and Fantastical 2 will create a reminder with a due date!
The award-winning, best-selling calendar app has been redesigned and reimagined for your iPad with iOS 8. With the convenient Fantastical Dashboard, you’ll add, view, and interact with your events and reminders with ease.
Just enter “Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday” and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in “todo buy milk at 5pm” and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! With dictation*, you can even speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will take care of it.
ONE APP, MANY FEATURES
• The Fantastical Dashboard
– Multiple views let you view your events and reminders just the way you want
– DayTicker, week view, or full-screen week view present your events and reminders with clarity
– Customize your Fantastical Dashboard with a simple gesture
– See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
– Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
– Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create reminders by starting your sentence with “reminder”, “todo”, “task”, or “remind me to”
– Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases such as “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
iPad: Fantastical 2 for iPad – Calendar and Reminders: $5 (Reg. $10)
iPhone: Fantastical 2 for iPhone – Calendar and Reminders: $3 (Reg. $5)
Mac: Fantastical 2 – Calendar and Reminders: $40 (Reg. $50)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.