Amazon is currently discounting its Fire TV streaming media player. Prices start at $84.99 for just the player and run up to $124.99 for the Gaming Edition. These are the best deals we’ve seen since Prime Day back in mid-July.
- Amazon Fire TV: $85 (Reg. $100)
- Amazon Fire TV + HD Antenna Bundle: $95 (Reg. $110) – cut the cord!
- Amazon Fire TV Gaming Edition: $125 (Reg. $140)
*Also available via Best Buy
Amazon Fire TV offers support for 4K Ultra HD video thanks to a quad-core processor, 2GB of memory and 802.11ac Wi-Fi. It also has 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded to 200GB. Rated 4.2 out of 5 stars from nearly 16,000 Amazon reviewers.
It doesn’t include an HDMI cable, but that’s not a big deal since you can pick up one for only $5.
- Fire TV Stick connects to your TV’s HDMI port. It’s an easy way to enjoy over 4,000 channels, apps, and games including access to over 250,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO NOW, Hulu, and more.
- Cutting the cord? Watch the best of live TV on NBC News, NBA, and Sling TV, which includes ESPN, CNN, HGTV, AMC, A&E, Cartoon Network, and more.
- 4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast plus a dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory
- No more buffering, ASAP learns what Amazon Video movies and shows you like so they start instantly
- Never miss out. Bring Fire TV Stick with you to watch your favorites away from home, even in hotels and dorm rooms.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Amazon Video, including original programming like Transparent, plus over 1 million songs with Prime Music. Add-on a subscription to Showtime, STARZ, and more to watch TV episodes, movies, and sports, without cable.