As part of today’s Gold Box Deals, Amazon is offering the LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill for $997 shipped. That’s $300 off the original list price/ Dick’s Sporting Goods listing, and a match for the lowest we’ve seen for it. Add just ~$92 to get it assembled in your home (varies on location).
It has a quick EZfold design, so storing and unfolding is simple to do. The USB Plus data port lets you charge your devices while you run and a 6-inch Blue backlit display show you: time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, speed, and incline level. Rated 3.9/5 stars by 39 Amazon shoppers and it comes with a lifetime frame and motor warranty.
- Simple to lift and easy to lower, EZfold technology utilizes a hydraulic shock to assist in folding and unfolding the treadmill
- Features 15 incline levels, a speed range of 0.5 to 12 mph, a 2.75 HP continuous-duty DC motor and a 800-pound maximum lift inclne motor
- The 20 x 56 inch running surface features 8 impact-absorbing compression shocks to guarantee a consistently comfortable workout
- 6″ Blue backlit LCD displays: time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, speed, and incline level
- Lifetime frame and motor warranty; 5 year parts; 1 year labor warranty
The TR3000i is the perfect complement of efficient, space-saving technology and heart-pounding hardware. Quick, EZfold assisted folding makes both storage and unfolding a snap, getting you moving towards your goals safer and with less time. Unfolded the TR3000i measures 71″ L x 33″ W x 56″ H and folds to 50″ L x 33″ W x 56″ H. A stable, full-steel frame rests beneath the 20” x 56” running deck, perfect for walking, jogging, or limit-shattering sprints. An available Bluetooth-receiver syncs your exercise data directly to your smartphone, putting you in better control than ever. USB Plus data port lets you charge your mobile devices as well as save your exercise results to a USB drive for easy upload into your free Club account.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links