Amazon offers the second generation August Smart Lock with HomeKit in Dark Gray for $193.71 shipped. That’s good for $36 off the regular price and within $3 of the best offer that we’ve seen which was a one-day promotion. The silver model is also on sale for $200, but we’ve seen it for $19 less.
- HomeKit support – control with Siri and iOS 10
- Your smartphone is now a smart key-and more
- Lock and unlock your door with your smartphone
- Control who has access and when, from anywhere
- Know who enters/exits with 24/7 activity log
- Compatible with most standard deadbolts
Apple HomeKit provides an easy, secure way to check your lock’s status and lock/unlock your door. It’s everything you love in the August Smart Lock, now with Apple HomeKit features. No more fumbling for keys. August Smart Lock auto-locks behind you for peace of mind and automatically unlocks as you approach. Turn on or off whenever you want. A 24/7 activity log tracks who enters and exits your home. And with unique keys for each user, you’ll always know who opens your door and when. Lock and unlock your door, create virtual keys for guests, and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your smartphone.