In today’s best game/app deals, GameStop is offering The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes on Nintendo 3DS for $19.97 with free in-store pickup or about $5 extra for shipping. Originally $40, the game regularly sells for $25+ on Amazon and other retailers making today’s deal the best around and matching our previous mention. While we are talking Nintendo, be sure to check out the brand new Nintendo Switch gaming console.
Next up, Amazon is offering its Prime members Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Disc on Xbox One for $19.99 shipped, however Best Buy has matched that price so GCU members can grab it for $16 or so. Amazon still has Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam on Nintendo 3DS for $30 Prime shipped (Reg. up to $40, Amazon all-time low, matched at Walmart).
While Prime members can still pre-order the upcoming Final Fantasy XV for $47.99 shipped, Best Buy has an interesting exclusive running right now. You can grab the Final Fantasy XV Best Buy Exclusive Edition which includes the main game (day one edition), the season pass and a collectible beannie for $75 or $60 for GCU members.
Before you head below for today’s best iOS/Mac deals, here is the latest Free App of the Week, the Best Console Game Releases for October, the Inspire Pro painting/sketching app is free and you can now turn your iPad into a second display for your Mac w/ Duet Display at 50% off.
Ongoing game deals/promotions:
- Titanfall 2, Xbox One S white wireless controller for $89.99 shipped ($110+ value)
- pre-order Titanfall 2 for just $47.99 shipped (Prime only)
- Doom for $24.99 Prime shipped (current low, within $5)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division on PS4 for $14 Prime shipped (Reg. $20+).
- 25% off amiibo characters today including Gold Mario pre-orders for $10.49 and more
- Dead Island Definitive Collection for $19.93 with free shipping (Prime only)
- Destiny The Collection from $48.99 (Reg. $60)
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst at $24.99 (Reg. $30+)
- 8Bitdo Retro Receiver for NES for $19 Prime shipped
- Amazon Prime Pre-order deals 20% off
Today’s Top iOS/Mac sales:
iOS Universal: Calculator+ Hide Secret Files – Free: FREE (Reg. $1)
iOS Universal: ActMonitor: FREE (Reg. $1)
iOS Universal: Trixibrix: FREE (Reg. $1)
iOS Universal: Draw Pad Pro : Amazing Notepads and Sketchbooks!: FREE (Reg. $3)
iOS Universal: Photostein: $1 (Reg. $5)
iOS Universal: Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD: $1 (Reg. $4)
iOS Universal: RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3: $3 (Reg. $5)
iOS Universal: SHADOWGUN: $3 (Reg. $5)
iOS Universal: Samurai II: Vengeance: $2 (Reg. $3)
iOS Universal: I am Bread: $2 (Reg. $5)
iOS Universal: Deep Dungeons of Doom: $1 (Reg. $2)
iOS Universal: Surgeon Simulator: $2 (Reg. $5)
iOS Universal: Infinity Dungeon Evolution: FREE (Reg. $2)
iPhone: Finger Olympic: $1 (Reg. $2)
iPhone: Business Card Reader Plus – OCR Cards Scanner app: $4 (Reg. $10+)
iPhone: Slide Circus: FREE (Reg. $1)
iPad: Slide Circus HD: FREE (Reg. $2)
iPad: Magnet: $1 (Reg. $2)
More Game Deals:
Xbox One S HDTV bundles
- You can grab the Battlefield 1 or Minecraft Xbox One S bundle with a Sceptre 43-inch 4K Ultra HD 2160p LED HDTV ($250 value), a Blu-ray and a PowerA Xbox controller for just $499 shipped ($580+ value).
- PS4 Slim 500GB Console w/ Battelfield 1 & AC Syndicate for $319.99 shipped ($370+ value)
Amazon Prime members can now pre-order Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS for $31.99 shipped (Reg. $40, releases Dec 2nd).
Deus Ex Go gets its very first drop on iOS/Android: $2 (Reg. $5)
With the highly anticipated release of The Last Guardian just months away now (we have been waiting almost 10 years for this one!), Amazon pre-order options are now up: $50 shipped for everyone or $47.99 shipped for Prime members.
Nintendo brings all the best classic titles to your HDTV w/ the new mini NES Edition console
Nintendo serves up additional details on its just-announced NES reboot
Here are the best ways to play classic Nintendo, Sega & Atari games on your big screen, starting under $20
New Sega Mega Drive Console celebrates Sonic’s 25th Anniversary but doesn’t hang w/ Nintendo’s upcoming release
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.