Northwest Outdoor (98.8% positive feedback, Top-Rated Plus Seller) via eBay Daily Deals offers the Garmin vívofit 2 Activity Tracker bundled with a Heart Rate Monitor for $69.99 shipped. For comparison, it has a list price of $160 and usually sells for around $90 online. Today’s deal is $10 less than the Amazon all-time low and the best offer available. Rated 4/5 stars by over 2,400 Amazon reviewers.
- Move bar w/audible alert- Reminds you to stay active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar and sounding an alert after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments lightup for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- Backlit Display – The display is always on so you won’t miss a beat. Turn on the backlight to see your stats, even in the dark.
- Sensor Compatibility – Pairs with heart rate monitor chest strap (included in bundle package).
- 1 + year battery life – vίvofit 2 stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery, so you don’t have to worry about recharging.
- Auto Sync – vίvofit 2 automatically syncs with paired mobile devices3 at strategic times throughout the day, such as when a goal is met or when several steps have been taken since the last sync.
Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity such as sitting at a desk decreases your body’s production of fat-burning enzymes. You can reverse that effect by taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout your day. And while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit 2 knows. A red move bar appears on the display and a gentle alert sounds after one hour of inactivity. The move bar builds every 15 minutes until you reset it by walking for a couple of minutes. Don’t want to be bothered with a beep every hour? Set up your compatible mobile device to vibrate as your cue to move. Get up and get moving with vívofit 2. It’s the only activity tracker with a 1+ year battery life and backlit display. It even reminds you to stay active throughout your day with its move bar with audible alert that lets you know when you’ve been idle for an hour or longer.