One of our favorite image editors, Pixelmator, is now available for 50% off on Mac and iOS. Pixelmator is now being listed at $14.99 in the Mac App Store, matching the lowest we have ever tracked outside of a limited one-time freebie promotion. It is regularly listed at $29.99 on the Mac App Store.
The iOS version is available for $1.99, down from its usual $5. That’s within $1 of the lowest we have ever tracked, which was back in the summer of 2015. Head below or more details on these highly rated image editors:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
iOS Universal: Pixelmator: $2 (Reg. $5)
Mac: Pixelmator: $15 (Reg. $30)
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.6 Cordillera is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS Sierra’s fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive, and it works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
• Quickly and easily select any part of an image
• Edit and apply special effects to parts of your pictures
• Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
• Cut out objects from one image to place in another
Top-notch painting tools
• Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
• Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes
• Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want
• Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
• Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
• Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or re-arrange objects in a composition
• Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
• Reshape areas to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look
• Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images