Canon has kicked off its Black Friday sale with some of the lowest prices of the year on DSLR cameras, lenses, point and shoots and more. All Canon refurbished products go through a comprehensive inspection process to ensure a quality product backed by a one-year warranty. So you know each item is likely to come in excellent working condition. Canon is throwing in free shipping on all orders through the end of the year.
Here are our top picks from Canon’s Black Friday promotion:
- Rebel T5 DSLR w/ 18-55mm + 75-300mm Lens Kits (refurb): $260 (Orig. $750)
- EOS Point and Shoot M3 18-55mm STM (refurb): $350 (Orig. $640)
- EOS T5 DSLR w/ 18-55mm + 75-300mm Lens Kits: $450 (Orig. $750)
- EOS Rebel Sl1 18-55m + 75-300mm Lens Kit: $500 (Reg. $900)
- Rebel T6i DSLR w/ 18-55mm + 55-250mm Lens Kits (refurb): $560 (Orig. $960)
- Rebel T6i DSLR w/ 18-55mm Lens Kit: $650 (Orig. $900)
- …and even more deals…
The Canon EOS Rebel T5 SLR camera with the EF-S 18-55mm IS II standard zoom lens and 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens is perfect for families, budding photo enthusiasts and first-time SLR users alike. EOS Rebel T5 makes it easy to capture movies and photos that are nothing short of dazzling. It features a powerful 18 megapixel CMOS image sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor for easy recording of HD video and high-resolution photos and has a huge 3-inch LCD screen for Live View recording and review. With a 63-zone, dual-layer metering system, an expanded ISO range for outstanding operation in less-than-perfect light, shooting modes like Scene Intelligent Auto.