Shades is a minimalistic puzzle game that will have you hooked for hours and is now available for free on the App Store. This former Free App of the Week was featured in Apple’s “Best New Games” category and regularly costs $2. The last time it went free was back in April for a couple days, so be sure to jump on this while you can. Rated 4+ stars from over 7,500 users.
And here is the App Store’s latest Free App of the Week.
More details below:
A very simple game that will challenge you to think very fast. Meditation + Panic. It’s an addictive combo.
– Simple rules
– Intuitive gameplay
– Difficult to master
– 3 modes of play. Easy. Medium. Hard.
– Challenge yourself with 3,4 or 5 column play!
– Beautiful, colorful, minimalist design.
– Sound design by ONBC
How to Play:
The gameplay is simple.
– Move the falling blocks into the best position to combine blocks and clear rows.
– Place 2 blocks of the same color on top of each other to combine them into a single block of a darker color.
– Create a row of blocks with same color to clear the row.
– Don’t let your stack of blocks hit the top.
iOS Universal: Shades: A Simple Puzzle Game: FREE (Reg. $2)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links