AUKEY via Amazon offers its iPhone Tripod with Phone Mount for $10.99, but if you use the code AMOUNT88 the price drops to just $8.90 Prime shipped. That’s $2 off the regular price and the lowest we’ve seen for it at Amazon.
This tripod lets you take clearer shots from a stable position. It’ll work with smartphones up to 5.7-inches with included holder, or attach digital cameras, GoPros, camcorder, and more. Rated 4.6/5 stars by 60 Amazon shoppers.
We still have our Anker roundup with its best Lightning cables, power banks & USB chargers: deals start at $6 Prime shipped
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY EP-B37 Wireless Earbuds $18 (Reg. $28) | Amazon
- with code AUKEARBT
- AUKEY 150W Power Inverter $12 (Reg. $16) | Amazon
- with code A5POWER5
- Mpow Selfie Stick with Fill Light $17 (Reg. $22) | Amazon
- with code YKIGI75A
- Mpow Bluetooth 4.0 Receiver $19 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- with code 4OLEQOJ2
- KMASHI 20000 Portable Charger Qualcomm QC 3.0 Power Bank $29 (Reg. $43) | Amazon
- with code NSQ9YK6V
- KMASHI 10000mAh External Battery Power Bank $9 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- with code 2TFD4WT5
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- Lumsing 10400mAh External Power Bank $13 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- with code LUM55OFF
- AUKEY Optic Pro 3-in-1 Lens Kit $10 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code AULENS77
- AUKEY Ora 2-in-1 140° Wide Angle + 10x Macro Lens Kit $17 (Reg. $22) | Amazon
- with code AULENS88
- Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable (6ft) $12 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
- with code AKLTN6FT
- Mpow Car Phone Mount $10 (Reg. $13) | Amazon
- with code 4L9ZE5HR
The CP-T01 is a lightweight mini tripod with a built-in wrist strap that’s perfect to bring along on any adventure. Find the right angle with the 360° rotatable ball head. Take stunning shots or videos from a stable, versatile mini tripod.
Besides, the cellphone mount holds your phone horizontally and vertically with two internal screw threads on the phone mount.
How to Use
1. Take off the cap and screw on the phone mount;
2. Put your cellphones on the phone mount;
3. Using the thumb screw with AUKEY logo to tighten the ball joint and keep your phone in position;
4. Or if you want to mount a camera, just screw it on the tripod through the 1/4″ standard screw;
5. Enjoy your shooting or video time!
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!