Today only, Woot is offering the QNAP (model: TS-453mini) 4-Bay, Intel 2.0GHz Quad Core CPU 2GB – Diskless for $359.99 + $5 flat rate shipping. That’s $164 off the original list, $158 less than Amazon and the lowest we’ve seen for it.
This 4-Bay NAS has an Intel Celeron 2GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, dual LAN ports, and LED indicators with adjustable brightness controls. Reviews are light on this particular NAS, but QNAP devices consistently see high marks from Amazon shoppers.
Additional Features include:
- Use the TS-453mini as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology
- Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution for server virtualization
- Enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus
- Run multiple Windows/Linux/UNIX/Android -based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline with QNAP’s unique transcoding technology*
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- Expand the total raw storage capacity up to 96TB with the economical UX-800P QNAP expansion enclosure
The 4-bay TS-453mini, featuring the easy-to-use QTS operating system, is a powerful, reliable and secure vertical NAS that suits non-spacious office environments. Featuring a stylish glossy look, a quiet exhaust for heat dissipation and LED indicators with adjustable brightness controls, the elegant TS-453mini is packed full of cutting-edge features & apps to provide day-to-day file storage, backup, sharing, and entertainment needs. The TS-453mini delivers high performance with persistent throughput, providing a comprehensive storage solution for small-sized organizations and offices to build a reliable private cloud.