Amazon offers the Instant Pot Accu SV800 Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (120V, 800W) for $89 Prime shipped. Usually goes for $130 and this is the all-time low price for this product. Rated 4.4/5 stars by 40 users.
- User friendly touch-screen digital controls, lightweight stainless steel and easy-to-grip plastic handle
- Turns home cooks into gourmet chefs by cooking high-end restaurant quality food at home
- Clamps securely to Instant Pot 6Qt/8Qt inner pots or other containers with the adjustable stainless steel clamp that has maximum clamp height of about 8″
- Cooks professionally and precisely with absolute accuracy of +/- 1°F between 104-194° F/40-90° C in near silence for up to 72 hours
- Easy-to-clean with secure stand up design and removable stainless steel skirt (almost no cleaning necessary, simply wash and air dry the skirt) *Removable skirt in North American model only*
For more info, check out our previous post about Sous Vide kitchen tech.
Sous Vide cooks food slowly at precise low temperatures over a long period of time to achieve succulent, nutritious and delicious meals. Instant Pot’s Accu SV800 Sous Vide Immersion Circulator is a versatile and easy-to-use kitchen helper that allows you to cook healthy, gourmet meals in temperature range from 104°F to 195°F / 40°C to 90°C up to 72 hours. Accu SV800 works professionally and reliably with its ultra quiet motor and high temperature accuracy of 0.4°F/ 0.2°C.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links