This week only, Newegg offers the Timbuk2 El Rio Pack Carbon Full-Cycle Twill for $24.50 shipped when using code 022BW39. For comparison, Amazon sells this item for $79. While reviews are mixed, Amazon customers tend to to love Timbuk2 backpacks in most cases and they gave it a rating of 3.6/5 stars.
- Internal slip pocket fits up to a 15 in. laptop
- Women-specific straps have a narrower fit than most unisex packs
- Back panel is also women-specific
- Front slip pocket fits a water bottle or your phone, cards and keys
- Secure zip pocket for earbuds, stylus, cards and cash
- Internal organizer for small stuff; in-pocket key keeper
- Large main compartment
- On-strap bottle opener for quick refreshment
- Removable sternum strap
- Refined metal hardware and printed liner
For another backpack deal, check out this Wenger Swiss Gear Sherpa Backpack for $30 (Reg. $55).
A streamlined shape and a multi-compartment design makes this backpack perfect for all sorts of day to day travel. The Timbuk2 El Rio Laptop Backpack is made from durable fabric and features a women’s specific fit with refined metal hardware details, a custom-fit strap, and an air mesh ventilated back panel for added comfort. This backpack has a medium sized main compartment and includes a slip pocket to hold your 15″ MacBook, an internal organizer to hold all of your small accessories, a zipper pocket to hold cash or credit cards, a key keeper, and a front slip pocket for added storage. Other features of this pack include an elasticized side pocket and an on-strap bottle opener.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!