Amazon is offering the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Self-Balancing Smart Scooter for $298.00 shipped. The same deal can be found at Walmart and it’s the match of the all-time low price for this item. For comparison, it can be found for an extra $100 at Target. Rated 4.4/5 stars on Amazon.
- The world’s smartest self-balancing electric scooter, made by Razor, the trusted global leader in electric recreational products
- UL 2272 certified, ensuring that the patented Razor Hovertrax 2.0 meets the industry’s highest electrical safety standards
- Cruising speed of 8+ mph with silent 350-watt motors and a run-time of up to 60 minutes of continuous use for riders up to 220 lbs
- Easy, quick-change 36V lithium ion battery pack made with authentic LG cells, so you can always extend your ride
- Built with Razor’s exclusive EverBalance technology, which automatically levels the Hovertrax 2.0 for an easier mount and extremely smooth ride
- New features include cool-blue LED light bar display, fender bumpers, LED battery power indicator, and two riding modes for training & normal use
Step on the deck and go with Razor Hovertrax 2.0, the world’s smartest self-balancing electric scooter. Intelligently-engineered with EverBalance technology, Hovertrax 2.0 is the only board that auto-levels for a safer, easier mount and a smoother ride. Whether you’re coasting, racing, or commuting, Hovertrax 2.0 is always in balance. Indoors or out, Hovertrax 2.0 does the work so you can enjoy the journey. Hovertrax 2.0: technology so advanced, it’s simple. Once you learn how to ride, it becomes second nature.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.