JBL is offering its Synchros Chrome Edition for $94.99 shipped from their website. That’s $5 less than our previous mention and over $200 under the list price. Rated 3.9/5 stars on Amazon.
- Premium design features steel headband and comfortable leather ear cushions
- Premium 50mm driver for professional audio sound with PureBass performance
- PureBass sound delivers a balanced audio experience with amazing clarity, and deep powerful bass
- Proprietary LiveStage signal processing technology delivers the most realistic headphone sound experience possible
- Detachable cable design with iOS3 button and universal remote/microphone cable included
Sound that’s meant to be seen in. Introducing a powered headphone like none other on the market today. Precision-made in a lightweight, durable design, the JBL Synchros Chrome Edition ushers your senses into uncharted terrain when it comes to listening. Modeled after the same JBL sound systems used in the world’s most prestigious clubs, the JBL Synchros Chrome Edition delivers a balanced audio experience with JBL Professional Audio sound and deep, powerful PureBass performance. Proprietary LiveStageTM signal processing technology enhances the acoustics to create a more lifelike listening experience, while a pair of AAA batteries empowers you to enjoy 20 hours of LiveStage technology straight without any skimping on sound quality. Compatible with iOS and other smartphones, the metal alloy touches give these headphones a bold and dynamic look. A powerful new design that’s built from real materials – and invested with revolutionary technology – the JBL Synchros Chrome Edition has trendsetter written into its every last detail.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!