With the winter season coming to an end, you may find that it’s a good time to go hiking. From today until March 19th, L.L. Bean is giving you 20% off on hiking clothing, footwear, packs, and rainwear when you use the code TRAIL at checkout. Shipping is free.
From this selection our top picks for both men and women are these Fleece Pullovers. The Men’s North Ridge Fleece at $40 (Reg. $50) and the Katahdin Microfleece Top, Colorblock for $44 (Reg. $55) for women. Both of these fleeces are fitted with great color options which allows for them to be worn with style and practicality.
Our top picks for men:
- Short Sleeve Plaid Cool Weave Shirt: from $28 (Reg. $45)
- Colorblock Mountain Hoodie: $47 (Reg. $59)
- Trail Model Rain Jacket: from $40 (Reg. $80)
- Gore-Tex Cresta Hiking Boots: $191 (Reg. $239)
Our top picks for women:
- Boundless Performane Capris: from $45 (Reg. $55)
- No Fly Zone Hoodie: $63 (Reg. $79)
- Sleeveless Fitness Dress: $40 (Reg. $50)
- New Balance Fresh Foam Gobi Running Shoes: $76 (Reg. $95)
Our top picks for backpacks:
- Continental Rucksack: $40 (Reg. $90)
- Zoid Camelbak: $52 (Reg. $65)
- Women’s Osprey Sirrus 24 Day Pack: $104 (Reg. $130)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.