B&H offers the Moto G Plus 4th Gen 64GB Android Smartphone (unlocked) in two colors bundled with Samsung’s Level U Pro Bluetooth Headphones for $224.99 shipped. Also available at Amazon without the bundled earbuds. For comparison, this phone has a list price of $300 and usually goes for $275+ at retailers like Newegg. Today’s deal is an Amazon all-time low where it is rated 4.1/5 stars by nearly 1,000 reviewers.
Moto G Plus Features:
- GSM + CDMA / 4G LTE Capable
- Compatible with All Major US Carriers
- North American Variant
- 4th Generation 2016 Model
- Rear 16MP Camera + 5MP Front
- 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 617 Octa-Core CPU
- 64GB Storage Capacity + 4GB RAM
- 5.5″ IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
- microSDXC Memory Card Slot
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Experience the next generation of dynamic handheld performance with the black 4th Gen. Moto G Plus XT1644 from Motorola. This smartphone is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor and 4GB of dedicated RAM. It comes equipped with 64GB of storage and includes a microSD slot that supports microSDXC cards with up to 128GB of memory for additional storage capacity. The integrated micro-USB interface allows you to connect the device for mass-storage purposes and also serves as a charging port. The Moto G Plus houses a 5.5″ LCD touchscreen display, which features a 1920 x 1080 resolution that fully supports all your HD content.