Adorama is having another sale on the highly-rated Focusrite audio interfaces for Mac. Everything in the sale is the second generation (latest) model and ships free. The Focusrite Scarlett Solo is down at $72 shipped. That’s around 30% below the regular price and the best we can find. A perfect option for home recording or podcasting, this is the best-selling option on Amazon with a 4+ star rating from nearly 500 customers.
If you need more inputs, the entire lineup of Scarlett interfaces are on sale today:
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo $72 (Reg. $100)
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 $106 (Reg. $148+)
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 $130 (Reg. $183+)
- Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 $185 (Reg. $240+)
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 $259 (Reg. $320+)
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 $359 (Reg. $400+)
Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface Features:
Second generation 2 in / 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface with one Scarlett mic preamp and one instrument input, 24bit/192kHz & USB bus powered. Pro Tools | First & Ableton Live Lite recording software, plug-ins and samples included. Mac & PC compatible.
With Scarlett Solo your recordings will sound just how you want them. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups.
Scarlett Solo comes with Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack in the box, as well as Ableton Live Lite and a suite of software and samples, so you can start recording straight away. It works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Mac and PC, too – all you need to do is plug in and get started.
Focusrite’s second generation Scarlett Solo is ideal if you want to start recording, and now it’s even better, faster and easier than before. Though compact and easy to use, it still delivers the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. It has a single natural sounding Scarlett mic preamp, a newly-designed instrument input and super-low latency*. Take it anywhere, connect by a single USB cable to a computer, plug your microphone and instrument straight in, and easily record studio quality audio. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett Solo now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is compatible with all major DAWs, on Mac and PC. *Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain; one newly-designed instrument input, designed to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP (measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer)
- Stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers; one headphones output with gain control
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite Control, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, and monthly Focusrite Plug-In Collective offers, all available via download
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.