Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Tower Paddle Boards (99% positive in the last 12 months from 222 ratings) via Amazon is offering its Adventurer Inflatable 9’10” SUP Package for $492.15 shipped. That’s more than $200 under the regular $700 price tag, the lowest it has been offered for on Amazon and the best we can find. Rated 4+ stars from over 500 Amazon customers.
Tower Paddle Boards Adventurer Inflatable 9’10” SUP Package Features:
- EXTREMELY RIGID – Weight limit of up to 350 lbs on the water. When fully inflated, it feels very similar to a hard board (can be inflated up to 15 PSI -but is stiff and ready to ride at 10 PSI).
- HIGHLY DURABLE – Military-grade PVC material and drop-stitch construction. Never worry again about dings and board cracks.
- PORTABLE – Easy to store and transport. It is 9’10
- PACKAGE DEAL – Includes board, pump, and 3-piece adjustable fiberglass paddle.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY – 2-year manufacturers warranty which covers everything outside of normal wear & tear.
Riding a rigid inflatable SUP will make you feel like you’re on a hard board without compromising stability or performance. Many inflatable stand up paddle boards (SUPs) on the market are still only 4” thick and pretty difficult for an adult to comfortably ride. Our inflatable SUPs have been at least 6” thick since we first produced them years ago, making our boards 4x as rigid with 2x the weight capacity. The added benefits make Tower SUPs a great option for beginners and tandem riders alike.
That’s right–forget about dents and dings with inflatable boards. These no hassle boards can be used in white water rapids and paddled onto rocky shores. We’ve even thrown them off of buildings and run them over with a car and they’re no worse for the wear. The durability comes down to the top notch drop-stitch construction (for rigidity) and military grade material (for exterior strength) of our boards. Be weary of newer boards made with the fused process. While they may be lighter, they lose rigidity and durability in the construction process and are much cheaper boards overall.
Storing a stand up paddle board has never been easier. A deflated inflatable SUP is about the size of a rolled up sleeping bag. This allows you to tuck it into the trunk of your car and easily store in a closet. Additionally, inflatables are pretty lightweight, so even petite riders can transport the board. There’s no need to rent a board when you’re on vacation–just check it on the plane with you. And in the off season you can simply store it in the garage or shed. Cold temperatures won’t hurt them at all.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.