Newegg offers the TP-Link AC1900 Archer C9 802.11ac Dual-Band Gigabit Router for $89.99 shipped when promo code EMCREBR29 is applied during checkout. For comparison, it has a list price of $130 and our previous deal mention was $90 at Amazon as a part of its Gold Box promotion. Rated 4.1/5 stars by over 9,800 Amazon customers.
TP-Link Archer C9 Features:
- Wireless AC1900 WiFi. Supports 802.11ac, the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Stream 4K Ultra HD video and game online without lag over a clear 5GHz band while using the 2.4GHz band for everyday tasks
- Simultaneous dual band networks, 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps)
- 3 detachable high performance antennas for maximum wireless coverage and reliability
- Beamforming technology locates wireless devices to create a stronger connection
- Powerful 1GHz dual-core processor handles simultaneous wired and wireless connections without interruption
- USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports to easily share printers, files, and media across your network
- TP-LINK Live 24/7 technical support for assistance with setup and configuration
Press play and forget about buffering with the Archer C9. The Wireless AC router creates high-speed dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1900 Mbps and increases total throughput up to 110 percent faster when compared to N900 and AC900 routers. Now, you can stream in 4K and game online without interruption on your Xbox, PlayStation, PC or Mac. Plus, the router’s powerful 1 GHz dual-core processor keeps your network running at blazing speeds even when many devices are online at the same time.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links