Microsoft already offers a near endless assortment of different wireless Xbox One controllers, not to mention the Elite model. Whether it’s the white, Shadow two-tone, Gears of War crimson red or Armed Forces green, just about every possible color combination is available. And then there’s Xbox Design Lab where you create your own completely bespoke gamepad including custom laser engravings.
The custom controller is normally $80, but from now through April 17th, you can pick one up starting at just $64.99 shipped. Just keep in mind the laser engraving will run you an extra $9.99. If you don’t want the customization, you can grab an Xbox One wireless controller for around $40 on Amazon.
You’ll find even more deals in our Games/Apps Guide.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Xbox One wireless controller Features:
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Windows 10
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- Stay on target with textured grip
- Get up to twice the wireless range compared to previous Xbox One Controllers (tested using the Xbox One S Console)
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip.
Enjoy custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range*. Plus, plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack.
With Bluetooth technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs and tablets