AnkerDirect via Amazon is offering its 40W 4-Port USB Wall Charge in black or white for $25.99, but if you checkout with the code BEST2142 the price will drop to just $18.19 Prime shipped. That’s a $7.80 discount and the lowest we can currently find for it.
It has PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combined to provide the fastest possible charge up to 8 amps or 2.4 amps per port. It also features a compact design, foldable plug and 100-240 volt input ideal for travel. Rated 4.5/5 stars by over 2,400 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
Kmashi 5000mAh USB Portable Battery Pack: $6 w/ code HAEEHIRR (Reg. $11) | Amazon
Jackery Bolt 10050mAh Portable Power Bank with Built-in MFi Lightning Connector $28 w/ code QLYMXNPX (Reg. $36) | Amazon
- Anker Quick Charge 3.0 and USB Type-C 24W USB Wall Charger $17 (Reg. $24) | Amazon
- with code BEST2012
- KMASHI 5000mah Power Bank $6 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code HAEEHIRR
- iOrange-E 6.6ft Nylon Braided USB-C Charging Cable $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code IE6XVN7Q
- Anker Dashboard Smartphone Mount $14 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
- Veckle 6.6ft Military Fiber Spring Type C Cable $6 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
Deals still alive from the weekend:
- AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver with 3 Port USB Car Charger $15 (Reg. $22) | Amazon
- with code VLWJ5G55
- AUKEY Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone $50 (Reg. $65) | Amazon
- with code BTAUDIO7
- Nekteck Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker $20 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- with code IMHUUBRY
- ROMOSS 5000mAh Power Bank w/ Built-in Lightning Adapter $12 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
Packed with 4 PowerIQ enabled ports and a 40W output, simply plug in and charge phones, tablets and more at the same time. Whether on-the-go, or stationary PowerPort 4 is the ideal hub for multiple charging—up to 8 amps or 2.4 amps per port.
Weighing in at under 5 oz and only 2.5” tall, the PowerPort 4 is effortless to use on-the-go. 4 ports, a foldable plug and 100-240 volt input means this hub is a necessity for families and tech savvy travellers alike.